Advance your career at your own pace by taking the Online CISRO Executive Integrated Management courses II. The strategic focus of the Integrated Management Course II will be Managing Cost Effective Growth and building a leading organization.
This Online training program includes a business game on integrative thinking, and a consulting session, where participants can discuss their real business issues with leading CISRO advisors. The Course also discusses human capital optimization and competitive analysis while exploring integrated business strategy, financial analysis & control and decision-making. Participants will develop their managerial abilities to deal with increased competition, while learning the components of leadership, and applying processes for constant business reassessment.
Special Feature: The program uses a computer simulation to build participants’ decision making skills and enhance their ability to work in teams. The game provides an opportunity for participants to integrate skills acquired throughout the program.
Key Benefits & Takeaways
You will find solutions to your everyday management challenges including how to:
- Use the Business Game to integrate, apply and test the concepts developed during the course;
- Simulate competition that allows you and your team to work together to develop strategies and compete with “virtual companies” run by other teams;
- Use simulation to enhance skills in operational finance, strategic pricing, marketing and negotiations;
- Explore powerful concepts managers need to integrate financial data with operations;
- Gain an understanding of the most effective techniques used to analyze your firm’s financial operations and to make effective decisions;
- Examine the strategic impact of human resources management on the organization from the point of view of the line manager;
- Learn to build an organizational structure that promotes leadership;
- Building on your skills in strategic thinking, learn to create strategic change in your organization;
- Examine strategic issues raised by the process of globalization that characterizes individual country business environment.
The integrated Management course is designed to provide a blend of the essential “hard” and “soft” skills managers need to be successful in their jobs.
Who Should Attend
The Integrated Management Course II will appeal to experienced managers who need to integrate general management topics covered in the Executive Development Course I or expand on knowledge gained from other academic or business experience.
Upon successfully completing this training program, you will receive a certificate from CISRO Institute of Management: the Applied Graduate Diploma in Global Management. The CISRO Executive training Programs are eligible for CE credits. Click here to view a sample of our applied certificates/diploma.
More detail: Program outline